COVID-19 Office Policy Update:
Updated 11:00am, March 23, 2020
On March 22nd, Gov JB Pritzker issued Executive Order Number 10 to shelter-at-home for the State of Illinois regarding COVID-19. The Functional Wellness Clinic believes in the prevention of disease and takes the projections of public health experts seriously. All individuals must stay home with exceptions for essential activities.
Gov Pritzker also issued Executive Order Number 9 which requires all health insurers regulated by the Department of Insurance to cover telehealth services and reimburse at the same rate as in-person visits. Effective immediately, telehealth will be used for all appointments. A Functional Wellness Clinic staff member will call prior to your appointment to discuss items needing to be addressed at your appointment with Dr. Sebby and to establish a new appointment protocol.
- The Functional Wellness Clinic honors our duty to serve our patients and acknowledge some appointments may need to be in-person. This is be determined on a case-by-case basis. No fevers, coughs, or upper respiratory symptoms are to be seen in the office. Please discuss with the staff if you are eligible for an in-person appointment. We will continue to use a “parking lot waiting room.” Patients are asked to stay in their car until called in where you will be escorted directly into a room that has been sanitized and air purified for your safety. Only the patient and their guardian are welcome to the appointment at this time.
- You will notice staff at The Functional Wellness Clinic will look a little different We are switching to scrub attire as to not pass any potential germs.
- Please call the office if you need to pick up supplements. We will be practicing curbside service to reduce the amount of patient-to-patient contact. Credit card payment is preferred but not required. Many products are backordered at this time but we are receiving shipments daily. If there is something out of stock please ask to be added to a waitlist. We will offer one product per patient of the backordered product until all patients are serviced.
- For your convenience, we will be placing a cooler outside of the clinic for after-hours pickup of supplements. Items will be placed in a bag with your first name, last initial, and birthday. This cooler will be monitored with our Ring camera, though we do not anticipate any theft. Please use universal preventive measures when opening the cooler such as using gloves or using a disinfectant wipe.
- Please take advantage of our online dispensary for easy ordering and delivery at https://us.fullscript.com/
welcome/bparisot- sebby1570476563. Not all companies participate in FullScript. Apex products will need physician approval. Call the office for any questions.
- Please call 815-246-2822 to schedule a telemedicine appointment to discuss any health concerns.
- Please continue supporting your immune systems by eating a healthy organic diet, getting plenty of sleep, managing stress, and continue to supplement your lifestyle per our prescribed individualized therapeutic protocol.The Functional Wellness Clinic is dedicated to doing our part to effectively manage this global pandemic. The CDC is recommending home monitoring of minor symptoms as to reserve hospital visits to severe cases in need of emergent care.
- The Functional Wellness Clinic is taking every precaution to offer responsible care during these unprecedented times. Continuing your care at the safest level is our highest priority. We are considered an essential physician office and are devoted to you achieving your highest level of health.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Be well everyone!
Brittany M. Parisot-Sebby and The Functional Wellness Clinic Team